Sofa Cleaning in Greenhithe DA9
Leather sofa sets are expensive and valued and make a bold statement before all visitors. Leather couches and chairs are costly, especially furniture sets made of exotic leathers or designer pieces. Different types of leather call for different cleaning methods and we strongly recommend our clients not to use home products which can damage the leather and end up costing very much. Instead, we can offer to our clients expert advice, technical expertise and top level professional leather sofa cleaning with no danger of mutilation or alteration involved.
Entrust the experts at Prolux Carpet Cleaning - Greenhithe DA9to maintain your favorite leather furniture pieces. Our high quality upholstery cleaning service is going to eradicate spots, bad smells, and allergens while protecting and conditioning the expensive leather of your furniture. We will totally brighten up the color and the luster of your favorite leather furniture. With the help of our professional maintenance the useful life your living room set is extended and you are going to avoid high replacement costs. Your leather sofa and armchairs are going to be once again delightful to look at as they add charm and elegance to your interior.
Our sofa cleaning protocol follows these steps:
- Before we begin work we will try on a small patch of the material to make sure its structure and color are going to withstand the procedure.Since different leather manufacturers use different processing technologies and chemicals, it is vitally important to use the right cleaning methods for your furniture. Our skilled technicians are going to determine the best and most efficient method to clean your sofa.
- The leather surface is then spot treated and blotted using a special agent and a microfiber cloth.
- We inspect the finished piece for any omissions or imperfections before declaring the job done.
- The couch and other furniture are cleaned with a vacuum cleaner on all sides for removal of all hard particles, lint and dust stuck in between creases and under the cushions.
- We examine the furniture for stains, odors, mold, and dust.