Sofa Cleaning in Erith DA18
Leather sofa sets are expensive and valued and make a brave statement before your visitors. Leather couches are high priced, especially furniture sets made of exotic leathers or designer pieces. Different types of leather call for different cleaning approaches and we strongly recommend our clients to avoid using home cleansers that can harm the leather and end up costing a lot of money. Instead, we can offer to our customers expert advice, technical expertise and top level professional leather sofa cleaning with no danger of damage or alteration involved.
Trust the pros at Prolux Carpet Cleaning Erith DA18to take care of your favorite leather furniture pieces. Our top-notch upholstery cleaning service is going to eradicate stains, odors, and allergens while protecting and conditioning the valuable leather of your furniture. We are going to completely brighten up the color and the sheen of your favorite leather upholstered furniture. With the help of our skilled maintenance the useful life your living room set is prolonged and you are going to avoid high replacement costs. Your leather sofa and armchairs are going to be once again attractive to look at as they add style and class to the interior.
Our sofa cleaning protocol follows several steps:
- Before we begin working we are going to test on a small patch of the skin to be sure its structure and color will withstand the procedure.Because different leather manufacturers use different processing technologies and substances, it is extremely important to use correct cleaning methods for your furniture. Our skilled technicians will select the best and most effective method to clean your couch.
- Your sofa and other pieces are cleaned with a vacuum cleaner at all accessible places for removal of all hard particles, lint and dust stuck in between creases and under the cushions.
- We check the finished work for any oversights or deficiencies before declaring the job complete.
- The leather surface is then spot cleaned and blotted using a special agent and a soft cloth.
- We check your furniture for stains, odors, mold, and dust.